It took us a while to find the correct gravel road leading to the Al Bithnah fort, strategically located on one of the old passes through the mountain range in Wadi Ham. The fort was constructed from stone, mudbrick, and palm-wood planking around 1745 due to the Wahhabi incursions. Finally, it was renovated in 2012. The fort is well-maintained, and we got lovely views of the Wadi from its two towers.
Parking location – Al Bithnah: 25.187035N 56.238190E (🚻)