The Greek Catholic Wooden Church of St. Nicolas the Bishop (UNESCO) was built at the beginning of the 18th century, in the years 1720 to 1730. The log building consists of three parts and two towers. It is covered by a shingle roof with almost perfect geometric shapes resembles traditional houses of peasants with 2 towers. The interior in the Baroque and Rococo style with religious artifacts dates back to the 18th century.
Parking location – Ruská Bystrá: 48.856820N 22.300291E