Today’s other shortstop was a formerly independent municipality in Eastern Slovakia listed in UNESCO. It was one of the centers of the ecclesiastic education in Slovakia. It consists of the Cathedral of St. Martin with two towers built between the years 1245-1275. In 1382 a Corpus Christi chapel was added to it, though the contemporary one in the years 1488-1493 replaced it. Other buildings are a former monastery, a seminary, and a single street with some 30 houses of medieval construction. The whole complex is enclosed by a wall with upper and lower Gates built between the years 1662 and 1665.
Parking location – Spišská Kapitula: 49.001752N 20.740164E