The old town of Stari Bar resting on Londša hill, at the foot of Mount Rumija, in the southeast of Montenegro. The town has seen its fair share of troubles. Over the centuries it was taken over by the Venetians, the Serbians, the Hungarians, and the Ottoman Empire. The scene of a siege was finally reclaimed in 1877 by Montenegro from the Turks after the locals bombed the aqueduct into the town and cut off the water supply. One hundred years later, in 1979, that same aqueduct, since repaired, was destroyed again by a major earthquake, and the community was abandoned and today it lies in ruins.
Parking location – Stari Bar: 42.0742311N 19.1235307E